I am a full-time realtor here in the Ocean City, Berlin area. I've been working in the real estate field specializing in marketing since 1999. I've been actively licensed since 2002, and received my associate broker's license in 2015. I strive to maintain an open relationship with my clients accepting feedback and marketing ideas willingly, as well as providing my customers with regular updates on the marketing initiatives being implemented and the status/feedback of showings. It is my goal to create a long-term relationship with you and your family. I look forward to partnering with you on the successful sale or purchase of your home.
Working with clients in real estate is a "get to know you" process, as well as a long-term commitment. In order to find the right home for my clients, I conduct an interview initially to find out their must-haves, their wants, and their dreams. The right house is going to be a mix of all three! Key to the whole process is establishing expectations and maintaining consistent communication. Clients can call me at any time with any question, no matter how trivial it may seem. My goal is to provide such a high level of service throughout the home buying or selling process, that my clients don't have to think twice about referring me to their friends and family!
- Licensed Maryland Associate Broker / 2015
- Licensed Maryland Real Estate Agent / 2002
- Graduate of Realtor Institute of Maryland / 2008
- e-PRO Internet Professional / 2009
- Women’s Council of Realtors / 2010 - Present
- SFR- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource / 2010
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Member – Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member – Coastal Association of Realtors
- Continuing Education Courses - 15 Hours Every 2 Years
- Committee Member – Coastal Association of Realtors / 2010 – Present
- Grievance Committee Chairperson / 2015 - Present
- Fundraising Chair - Habitat for Humanity of Worcester County / 2009 - Present
- Board Member – Habitat for Humanity of Worc. County / 2010 - Present
- OC Today Newspaper Weekly Real Estate Columnist / 2011 - Present
OC Today Real Estate Columnist
I am currently writing a weekly column for the local paper - Ocean City Today. The column covers the real estate market overall, and more importantly provides research and statistics on our local beach market. Informative articles provide homeowners with valuable information on homeownership covering such topics as homeowner’s insurance, tips for sellers, and much more.
Click here for a recent listing of my real estate industry articles.