Information from a recent Sears Home Services survey is showing that the pandemic has prompted homeowners to reevaluate their homes.
Recycled, reclaimed, repurposed—whichever word you choose to use when describing the use of old materials in decorating—there are some tips to keep in mind. First and foremost, you should assume that any piece of reclaimed wood that is paintedRead more
"Remodeling” magazine issues an annual “Cost vs. Value Report” that highlights the remodeling projects that offer the best bang for your buck.
This year’s report touted the following projects as top on the list as far as return on your investment:
• New Entry Door: replacing your entry door withRead more
Have you ever dreamed of delving into real estate investments but didn't know how to get started?
There is an online, free resource called BiggerPockets.com that offers real estate networking and information resource platforms, created for professionals, investors, homeowners, and other aficionados. With over 150,000 members, theirRead more
- Pandemic creates growing homeowner dissatisfaction
- Decorating with reclaimed wood could be risky
- Best return on investment key for remodeling
- Web site offers real estate investment starting tools
- Interior Design (4)
- Lead Paint (1)
- Mortgage (2)
- Property Value (3)
- Real Estate Investment (3)
- Buying Real Estate (2)
- Real Estate Agents (1)
- Real Estate Market (1)